Realny dochod pasywny na zawsze



In 1992 I did graduate at SSCC South Suburban Community College. It was time to incorporate and get on my own. Last two years I did many side jobs and some quite big same time it was time to go big for real.
My the job was a small power station at Saint Charles Ill. GC was Chapple west, of course, I was alow bidder and the only way to make money on this was to work by myself. The second day by my job went some nice Cadillac and it was my old boss Gary Porter, he did jump out of the car
and ask me if I was in the union, unfortunately, I was not any more same time we did shake hands and I did promise I will join a union as a contractor ASAP. Thanks to GP recommendation local equipment shop did help me to set a huge I beam on my project.
Now I was in business, hard work low bidding and marginal profits at the same time since I was very careful with spending I did get to 10 workers within just a few months.
My company did build a few additions to schools, small branch bank, in addition to City of Cicero town hall and more.

Comments

  1. Imagination is a feel that joy, and not only pure satisfaction very powerful tool. Can you imagine being paid for your creativity? Instead of fear to be laugh at and ostracized, you are being rewarded and admired. When you join my mastermind alliance you will but as well the money will flow in your account. Being 100% fulfilled and rewarded is my dream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia