First passive income

In 1990 when I was attending SSCC at South Holland our coordinator Nathan did encourage us to do volunteer work so on many weekends we did rebuild housing for less fortunate, most projects we did in the city of Harvey. It was amazing how grateful those people were and funny how much respect we got from local gangbangers.
One of my classmates was investing in low-income housing, I did jump on the opportunity and soon after I was part owner of the small complex at Harvey. We did buy a run-down property and after we did some simple repairs, flats were rented out to local people.
It was a great learning process. I did tenfold my money in just 2 years, and from 2000$ I got 200000 back.
Profits were reinvested in a new project. This time it was a 4 flat at the old Polish neighborhood. Another great investment, it was a cash machine. I did use the funds to build my construction company. Since I was married and my wife decided to leave me I was forced to sell my shares and pay off my ex-wife
I was alone, broke and free to start over again. Soon after I did hear Anthony Robbins the first time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia