Do you have a problem? I do with the education system!


\\

I had a great conversation with my nephew. I think he does represent most of the teenagers around the world, Extremely bright, intelligent, fragile and the same time courageous young man. He is just 15.
 He does live by Christian values, and at the same time, he is in our school system where teachers do not have much idea about any values.
He did tell me a few different happenings from his life.
One two kids who had a problem with their own ability to understand that physical domination does not have much to do with the ability to leed did decide to have a stand-up fight. The whole school did know about this and many decided to filmed and watch the event. Like two fighters in MMA, they did fight their fight which about 200 other kids watch the fight.
One did end up in the hospital, few got disciplinary warnings about smoking and, some similar,
I think the ones who failed are the teachers. They should be punished and second parents, since they do not understand their own kids.
If the kid is smoking cigarettes or liquids there are two who are guilty. Patents and teachers.
Ask me why I will tell you.
Kids are kids and they will take their share of guilt once they will become adult until then we are guilty of all crime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia