Passive income cash flow the secret

A properly structured business plan has to be based o real data. When I did buy the first property it was a complete ruin in the upcoming neighborhood it was a bargain at the same time it was a money sinkhole 
It was an empty building with a need for quick repairs. Walls were crumbling, the windowless and doorless house did scare by-passers and served the local community as an asylum from even bigger challenges in their lives. We did start with some repairs and night entrepreneurs did use our materials as a source of income. It was a huge sinkhole. I did have experience in construction methods and technology but I was too short with cash. Banks would not accept my imaginary plan and vision, they were polite and smile but at the same time no chance to get any help. The real estate market was oversaturated with junk and the economy was in bad shape. Lucky me I was so deep in trouble that I had to move to this big home and stay there. It was very scary and stupid since it was a very dangerous place. Somehow after a few months and few lucky breaks, I did finish one apartment and some family did move in. Now I had someone watching after my house and sometimes they even paid the rent, I had a good job so my income was quite good and soon after I met someone with some money who was willing to share my vision He did buy me out so I did not make much profit but at least I was back on my feet. 
My future wife advised me to go back to school and learn more about cash flow, business planning and so forth. Tough lessons paid off greatly, I became wiser and more careful.
Now I am like Trump, not in sense of wealth, rather in sense of analyzing data and investing money. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia