Passive income how Donald Trump did build his empire

Donald Trump did build his wealth by investing in real estate. The key to investing in real estate is simple to buy low in the best location, at the best time. Sounds easy? Yes, and it is if you have enough experience and knowledge.
I did live in the EU, USA Asia and now I am back in Poland.
I do remember Cabrini Green in Chicago, it was a murder capital in the USA back in 1984, and I do remember in 1996 a friend of my Mike Morsey did buy a property on Clark Ave and near there, and I was scared to drive there to work, simply it was a bad neighborhood. 
We did build 3 flat. When we started the first floor was sold for 145000 USD, by the time we did a finished first floor, the second was sold for 220.000.00 USD and by the time the roof was on, the third one went for 400.000.00 USD. Yes, it was amazing in just a few weeks the price did skyrocket.
Mike did buy many more and now he is very rich. No, he is not like Donald Trump since he did not have such ambition or imagination. He did not like to borrow money, he did only buy for cash and used his own money to finance. Donald Trump did inherit 20.000 apartments and it was valued at millions and he did have a vision and now he is a billionaire and courage to use his skills and ability to learn from own mistakes.
I did the study and observed what they did and I did also build few great companies the same time I was not given to keep it, but now I am ready to go to the same place and make my millions. Join me and you will make the same


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia