Panic of 1929 and unemployment 1929-1937

Can you imagine what the automatization will bring to our world? 

Automation is set to destroy around 40M jobs. But it'll CREATE more than 65M new ones! The robopocalypse isn't an issue of too few jobs; it's an issue of people preparing for an ever-changing economy. Learn more about #upskilling in WX105. #WorkplaceExperience
I am an optimistic person at the same time my life journey allows me to comprehend that even best dreams, the best planning, the best know-how will not protect me from unforeseen conditions, unforeseen events.
My lifetime experience supported by a continuous education program allows me to make some projections.
Elon Musk at his great presentation of the newest technological discoveries and improvements to the existing system did a project that by 2025 one billion people will lose their jobs. Yes, drivers, operators of trains, ships, machinery, etc will be forced to learn new skills because robots will allow them to replace them.
My offer is simple. Join me in our cooperative, start investing in most undervalued and same time overpriced industry.
Cooperative can offer you the opportunity to invest as well as find a job. We need managers and workers and just imagine, you will never worry about the house, work or income.
I am a capitalist and human life is the most important for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia