Kwatery Warszawa Wilanow, Anin Wawer

Zapraszam do naszego nowo otwartego hostelu/kwatery pracownicze. Malowniczy Wilanow tuz kolo palacu.
Oczywiscie porozmawiamy o dietach i gwarantuje super atmosfere
Everyone who understands the value of money wants to have as much as possible as fast as possible at the same time most of us would never want to earn money if the opportunity was unethical.
Now I am 60. I did build a few different ventures and few were known as a great success, At the same time money was earned and money was spent and besides great memories, not much is left for me for now. .I did invest in markets, in options, and in long terms, and let me tell you I am not a Warren Buffet.
I did work also in the construction industry and it is a great source of income same time quite often clients take advantage of the situation and kept my money. 
Now finally at age 60 I did discover the best investments are in real estate. Yes, the same time it is the great and same time it takes more than just a buy home or building. It has to be an income property. And if income the best if it pays upfront and it pays a lot. 
And now I tell you my little secret, I do invest in workers' rooms or labor hotels. Companies or workers themself have to pay upfront. Their needs are not so high so as long as it is safe and not too expansive it is quite easy to make a significant income
Actually, we have a new home at Annin. Poland and the world is sinking fast with bad news and at the same time, we are looking for new opportunities. Those people who pay high rent will have to live somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia