Happy woman"s day.

Many years ago someone smart invented International Women's day, March 8 is the day and so be it. For me as a man my woman and all woman I ever met are always very special. I do show my appreciation and celebrate each contact with women regardless of the situation. I am kind and sincerely love all woman around the world . For me race, or gender does not really matter, and I am quite sure all women which did have contact with me will confirm this. Few women are very special to me and they know who they are. Especially my mother, my daughter, my girlfriend and future wife, my sisters, cousins and all my family. I do also respect and love as a human all women I did associate , do business with or simply interact. My special appreciation and thanks to all women which are in service, starting from military, missionary, or simply working in different fields. I do remember a few encounters with women which I never had interest in. One time I volunteered and did invest a few weekends sof my time and helped to remodel home for a poor black lady, In Harvey Illinois. She cried and thanked us so much, it was an awesome feeling , even as we knew she had few grown up boys watching us watching us as we did work and did it all just because we were nice. Project was run by our Teacher Nate from SSCC. I was so delighted to see her smiling and crying from happiness. I am so grateful to have such great sisters, and especially my younger sister. She is always my closest friend and associate . It is hard to imagine how I would ever develop to be who I am without her in my life. My elder sister did a quite significant job in chiseling my character. I am very grateful to all my cousins and the special one who was always promoting me as someone special even when I thought about myself as a loser and underachiever. She knows who I am talking about , her name starts with G. My sweet daughters always did influence me, thanks to them I had the opportunity to challenge myself to the extreme. I did build a company from nothing to 10 mil in gross revenue. I am also grateful to their mother even as she later became my worst enemy, and in her self destructing way she did amagd a lot of my life and waste her own. Now I am a senior past 60 and happy as never before , and this is because now I am finally enjoying true appreciation and care as never before. She is very very special, and I hope I will give her as much happiness as she does to me. Last 5 near 6 years after surgery I had very hard times. Getting up was hard, and doing anything was a challenge , and this special woman did give me motivation, courage, and will do it more. Now I am feeling as I was 25 and I think I will live at least until 120 so all women please remember , I am here for you. Just ask and I will always do the best I can to make you happy, smile, advance, succeed and whatever else Love to all Peter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia