Investing

    The art of investing in money markets has many schools based on more or less proven strategies and methodology. Many old schools offer access to their intelligence, experience, and knowledge for a nominal fee, and in many cases for quite substantial fees. Many of those so-called gurus have past records indicting their successful records and substantial earning. Quite often they will publish their successful winning portfolios and hide deep the one which was not so successful.
Warren Buffet did start with 100$, and never did draw any profits, only reinvested, and now more likely he is the best model of an investor to follow. I am not either a friend or associate with WB, just an observer.
    G Soros's most known speculator in the history of modern investments has very different methods and his success is based more on inside information, pure gambling, and luck than real science.
    Jesse Livermore the author of The reminiscence of stock speculators was probably most successful in making and losing money ever. 
    There are many publications, magazines and books, web sites, and much more in this field of knowledge. I did try a few different ways and some times I was very successful and in some other time a very big loser. I made about a million USD in profits and lost more than 1.5 mil USD. I id also pay more 200.000.00 USD in fees and subscribed to many web sites and publications.
    I could explore many different wy and means and at the same time, I would be nothing but wasted time.
 Investors.com Investors Business Daily by William O Neil is with my life for about 25 years. Each time I id follow the Can Slim directions I id win and it was quite big, and each time I was thinking my own way it was sooner or later total loss.






    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia