Paradigm shift | Peter Calka (LION) | Pulse | LinkedIn

Paradigm shift | Peter Calka (LION) | Pulse | LinkedInWhen in late 70 first CD rom where made not to many people did foresee the end of long play industry. I do. I remember in one day in early eighties more than 100.000 people lost their jobs forever.

Nowadays cars are made more sophisticated than ever and we need less people to manufacture, and different skills apply. Few years back each auto maker was developing own parts now many outsource and use same parts as competition.
3D printing construction machinery is a revolution on a scale of unknown in the history of mankind. Yes we did learn through our challenges we had to overcome that there are no such a thing as a waste, all we needed was to learn how to recycle. 3D technology allows us use old building materials with some kind of improvements in enhancing quality of used materials we can recycle on site and save money on hauling old buildings away.
When I did build first Wal-Mart at NW Indiana, I was shocked to learn that all they were looking for in sense of warranty was 20 years. Now I understand their ingenuity. Everything is changing so fast, we have new ideas making old looking so obsolete so fast.
New stores can be build within few days with use of very few people and can be build with recycled materials so the cost is cut down even up to 80%.
Now a dream home for every citizen around the world is not a fantasy anymore. Same home we did design to build for less than 1000$ can be build for 200$.
Same big home which would cost few hundred thousand can be build at fraction of the time and fraction of the cost
Yes I am fascinated with 3D and whoever else think it is a future of the construction industry welcome to join me . It does not matter where you live, or what you do join me , invest in our venture and rape the fruits of best idea i ever discovered. I do not say I did discover 3D I say I discovered the possibility .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dry fasting fastest cure for any virus

Post czyli jedyna idealna dieta

Idealna praca, stalą pensja i duza premia